I was tagged on April 28th, so here is what I am suppose to do: list 7 random facts about myself then tag 5 other bloggers. So I will list the facts, but I am not going to tag anyone unless you are reading this and just want to join in on the fun.
1. I had to get stitches twice growing up once on the palm of my hand and once on the back of my head.
2. I can gleek (Gleeking (also gleeting, gleeping, glitting, gleaking, glicking) is the projection of saliva from the submandibular gland on compression by the tongue.) from Wikipedia.
3. I still have clothes in my closet from high school even though I can not wear some of them and they are old and should not be in my closet.
4. My water broke/burst with both of the boys while I was on the toilet(I could not have asked for a better place).
5. I have no artist bone in my body. Avery is now able to draw better than me.
6. I have never gotten any type of driving ticket(knock on wood).
7. I have only had four cars in the 14 years that I have been driving.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Lori at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment