Monday, May 26, 2008

HOT




Every spring/summer since 2002 we have to have the AC checked before we can turn it on. It has a small leak and needs freon added each year. We moved into this house in July of 2001 so the AC had already been on, but in 2002 I went to turn it on and just warm air blew out. I left it running for awhile till I was told to turn it off before I blew up the motor. Therefore we have it checked each year. Anyway it is usually checked by now, but we were still using the heater through the first of May. So Nate called the AC people(Airco) last Tuesday and the earliest they could come is tomorrow. The hottest the house has been was last night and it got to 85, but I am thinking that tonight could top it since we are already at 83. Can't wait for tomorrow and coolness to bless my house.

0 comments: