Sunday, November 9, 2008

100th Post(a little late) more like 107



I have seen this on other blogs, so I thought why not. Here are somethings you may or may not know about me all in random order.


  1. I have three brothers.
  2. One of them is my twin.

  3. I am the only girl.

  4. I lived in the same house for 18 years of my life.

  5. I have lived in 4 different cities.

  6. I have lived in 3 different states.

  7. I have moved 6 different times in my life.

  8. Nate and I were together for almost five years before we got married.

  9. In May of 2009 we will be married for 10 years.

  10. We started dating the summer of 1994.

  11. I got my driver's license the summer of 1994.

  12. I tried to get Nate to date my best friend before we got together.

  13. I have two boys.

  14. I was 25 when I gave birth to Avery.

  15. I was 27 when I gave birth to Addison.

  16. Even though there is only 2 years difference in my age between giving birth the boys are 2 years 11 months apart.

  17. I have lived in the house that I am in now for 7 years.

  18. I had a Dalmatian named B.J. she was a girl.

  19. If we have another child it's name will start with an "A". I know never thought I would be one of those parents, but it happened.

  20. I did not cry the whole time I was away for the boys this past weekend(I know BIG surprise).

  21. I went to the same public school system from K-12.

  22. I had my tonsils removed the summer going into 4th grade.

  23. I am 17 minutes younger than my twin brother

  24. I had the same initials as my twin till I got married.

  25. I have worked at 7 different places so far in my life.

  26. 2 were retail and 4 were child care/child development centers and 1 was bank.

  27. I started watching Days of Our Lives when I was in 1st grade because my oldest brother watched it.

  28. I no longer watch Days and have not for some time.

  29. I now watch/keep up with Young and the Restless.

  30. I have not seen a movie in a theater since Feb. 2008.

  31. I am the only one of my siblings that lives in the state that we were born.

  32. I met Nate at church.

  33. The summer we got engaged we both worked for our church.

  34. It was on my birthday that Nate asked me to marry him.

  35. Family names are behind the names that we have given Avery and Addison.

  36. Just to throw this out there I have never been drunk and plan to keep it that way.

  37. I love my boys(yes even Nate) and want nothing but the best for them. Therefore I pray for them daily.

  38. I could not have asked God for a better husband.

  39. Family means a lot to me and I wish we all lived closer to each other.

  40. My first car was a standard which I could not drive so my daddy got me an automatic.

  41. The automatic was a 1985 leisure suit blue four door Ford Escort.

  42. I drove it for a year and a half( he paid 1200 for it and got 1000 in trade for it). Good car for 200 dollars.

  43. I think my mom and dad are the best mom and dad I could have and would not ask for any other parents.

  44. I am a daddy's girl(remember I am the only girl).

  45. I cut Avery and Addison's hair all by myself and I need to do it soon.

  46. I work with children ages 2 to 3 during the day. They are a lot of fun.

  47. I enjoy my job.

  48. I went back to working full time in Sept. 2008.

  49. Sometimes things come out of my mouth before I think about them.

  50. Remi is now the only dog at the house and he is an outside dog.

  51. I have never been good with spelling and grammar.

  52. My twin was always better with those than me.

  53. I was the first out of my sibling to get married(come on boys hurray up).

  54. I was also the first to have a child.

  55. The first funeral I went to was my great uncle Jack's I was in 3rd grade.

  56. On the bus ride to Kindergarten my great uncle Jack and great aunt Katie would wave to us as we drove by their house.

  57. I had speech lesson starting in 3rd grade. I could not pronounce my s's and z's.

  58. I tried to play the flute for 3 years. It did not work out.

  59. When I graduated from high school I walked with a girl named Jeri Taylor.

  60. I am putting Addison down for a nap while doing this.

  61. Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink.

  62. I like my food very plain.

  63. Mrs. Treat was my all time favorite teacher. She taught 4th grade.

  64. In 8th grade I had a "boyfriend" that was a twin as well.

  65. I should clean my house more often than I do.

  66. My best friend and I grew up with a house in between us.

  67. My best friend and I share the same first name.

  68. I am taking the boys to Bass Pro tonight to see Santa and the "lights on".

  69. I love Halloween and Christmas.

  70. I played with Barbies way too long(ask my brothers).

  71. I enjoy mowing the lawn.

  72. I would rather be outside than inside.

  73. Growing up we had to mow the yard and weed the garden.

  74. I had an outstanding childhood. Hope my boys will feel the same.

  75. While I was in school I enjoyed Math and Science.

  76. I could not tell you the last time I balanced my checkbook. Thank you online banking.

  77. It has been 4 weeks since my van went into the shop and I am not sure when I will get it back.

  78. Growing up we also had our names on the calender each day so we would know which one of us had to do the dishes that day.

  79. I would rather be cold than hot. You can always add more clothes.

  80. I had braces on my teeth when I was younger(huge gap in my front teeth).

  81. I wear glasses or contacts and have since 8th grade.

  82. I would love to be able to see in the middle of the night without help.

  83. I am not a girlie girl.

  84. This I am sure is TMI, but I could shave twice in one day.

  85. In 2nd grade I was told by a little boy that I needed to shave my legs.

  86. If I every have a little girl and she has lots of hair she will have laser hair removal, so she will not have to go through what I went through.

  87. I don't mind washing clothes it is folding them and putting them away that seems to get me down.

  88. I love my family and yes I mean all of them.

  89. I can not see my life without any of them in it.

  90. I do not want to see my parents die, therefore I want to die before anyone else in my family. Yes, I know that is selfish. But it just hurts too much to loose people you love.

  91. My Jr. year of high and Nate's Sr. year our schools played each other in football and my school won. Nate played football for his school. It was a long wait outside the locker room.

  92. I voted on Nov. 4th 2008. It was not my first time or my last.

  93. I am registered with a different political party than Nate. However I do not always vote with my party.

  94. I do not like coffee, but like the way it smells.

  95. I would much rather watch a sporting event in person than on T.V.

  96. I can not sing, act, or draw, but all of my brothers can.

  97. I am not the best cook, but I can at least cook some.

  98. When I was little I thought that pink and blue would get married.

  99. I know that God is good and I will see him someday.

  100. This was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

1 comments:

Starr said...

Great list! I don't think I knew you had three brothers. Also...a hearty Amen to number 87.