Today is the nine year mark that Nate and I were married. I would like to say thanks to him for choosing me to be his wife and mother of his children. Life is still moving along at a nice pace, so that is all I have to say.
Sorry the pics are not very good. Here is my post from last year if you want to read it.
Monday, May 14, 2007
eight years ago
So eight years ago today Nate and I were married. I have to say it was a nice wedding, since it is the only one I have had and plan on having(unless we decide to renew our vows at some point and time in our lives).
Anyway we have come a long way. We have lived in two other states besides Oklahoma(TN and MD), moved back to OK and have a growing (human) family with our two boys. The animal family is getting smaller. Jack(the black lab) is living with my dad and Elaine in AR and Abby(the cat) lives with Belinda's(a lady from TCC) sister(THANK YOU!!!!!) and as posted in the first blog BJ has gone to animal heaven which is between people heaven and flower heaven(according to Avery). Now we just have Remi(mostly black lab)who is an outside dog only. He is young and wild, but has barked when he needed.
Life seems to be moving along at a nice pace. Not sure how we grew up so fast, it must have just happened along the way.
Sorry the pics are not very good. Here is my post from last year if you want to read it.
Monday, May 14, 2007
eight years ago
So eight years ago today Nate and I were married. I have to say it was a nice wedding, since it is the only one I have had and plan on having(unless we decide to renew our vows at some point and time in our lives).
Anyway we have come a long way. We have lived in two other states besides Oklahoma(TN and MD), moved back to OK and have a growing (human) family with our two boys. The animal family is getting smaller. Jack(the black lab) is living with my dad and Elaine in AR and Abby(the cat) lives with Belinda's(a lady from TCC) sister(THANK YOU!!!!!) and as posted in the first blog BJ has gone to animal heaven which is between people heaven and flower heaven(according to Avery). Now we just have Remi(mostly black lab)who is an outside dog only. He is young and wild, but has barked when he needed.
Life seems to be moving along at a nice pace. Not sure how we grew up so fast, it must have just happened along the way.





2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! The box o' stuff should be sent out tomorrow.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment