One might ask how and why do you know about comic book day, well let me just say Steven(my oldest brother). He has collected comic books every since I can remember. He lives in New Jersey and not sure why he was in town two years ago at this time, but he was and he and Nate took Avery(was almost 3) to several comic book store for the very first time. Avery got several of the "free" comic books and Steven bought him some as well. I do believe that this was Steven's first time to "help" Avery in the restroom as well(mom reminded me about that today):).
Anyway Steven sent me a text message this morning at 6:58(and woke me up) to let me know that today was the day. So after I got my hair cut we went to World of Comics and got several "free" comic books and bought two more(a Flash one and a NASCAR one). Avery had fun looking at all of the comics and decided he would take a nap with all of them(the nap has yet to happen).





2 comments:
you are a bloggin fool - i loved catching up
Glad to see you you were able to go. I was sleeping when you called. And sorry about waking you up. Forgot about the time difference.
Post a Comment