Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison





Today is Addison's 2nd Birthday!!! It is hard to believe that he is two. Boy how he has grown in one year. I think that he is going to be taller than Avery and just bigger all around. He is adding more and more words each day and putting words into sentences. I have to say Thank you for the tubes and for letting them get the fluid out of his ears.(but not thanks for all of the sickness that he had after the tubes were put in). He is 100 % boy. He loves to mess with Avery, be with his daddy, play in the dirt/sand, dig, rake, mow, sweep, ride his bike, eat, and he can be very sweet when he wants to be.



I am thankful that the Lord has made it an option for me to not work full time and for Nate to be able to get to spend time with his boys.






My post from last year on my myspace blog



Addison's Birthday
So today is Addison's first birthday and I am having a little more trouble with him turning one than I did with Avery's first birthday. Not sure why, maybe because he started walking at nine months and has just seemed to grow faster than Avery. Also with Avery I knew that I would have one more and who knows this time around
Now don't get me wrong I am glad his is getting bigger and enjoy each day I get to spend with my boys. Before he was born I couldn't wait to see him. Once he was born I couldn't wait to hear his voice, and now he is starting to say a few words, which is fun(I just hope he gets to talk around here. It is hard with Avery around, his mouth is always going). It is also neat to see the interactions between the two boy. Addison is about 6 inches smaller than Avery and about 10 pounds less and also 3 years younger. So he is able to hold his own with Avery. He is also climbing everywhere.
5:31 PM

0 comments: