Friday, April 4, 2008

Water Play


Last week we had a plumber come out and run a water line under the house so we would have water to the fridge(when we bought the house there was a side by side fridge with an ice maker and water dispenser in the door, so we thought water already ran to the fridge, but it had none). This is very nice, because Avery can now get water anytime he wants without opening up the fridge all the time and we no longer have to use ice trays(Nate is very happy). However my hope of not drinking as much Dr. Pepper is not working the way I would like. I am going to have to just stop buying it I think. Sorry got off track of the story. Here we go back to the story.


Today Addison walked into the bedroom with the left side of his shirt very wet, I asked him how he got wet. He replied Aby(Avery) ice. So I call Avery and ask him how Addison got so wet(I did not hear water running or anyone playing in the toilet) Avery said Addison put his hand up to the water dispenser and just kept pushing it.


Both boys love the water and it is just way too early to have water play outside, so they think of other ways to get their water play in. Got to love them they keep me on my toes.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Two things: "The More I Seek You" is one of my favorite songs. It was a nice little treat for it to be playing on your page. Second, I totally feel your pain regarding the Dr. Pepper addiction. I am currently in the middle of giving up caffeine and it's a tough fight! You can do it girl!!!

Lori said...

I first heard Kari Jobe on Lisa's myspace. I am glad that she had her on there.