Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Asking brother




Last night Addison got a Capri Sun out of the fridge and asked me to open it, I said no. So he went and asked Nate, he said no(we said no because it was time for bed and he had just had a cup of milk). So he took it to Avery and Avery opened it for him. Addison replied "Thanks Abey" Nate and I just laughed he is so resourceful and told Avery that it was okay that he opened it this time, but next time ask if it is okay.



This morning Addison got a bag of fruit snacks and handed it to me to open. I said no(he had already had one). So you guessed it, he took it to Avery and said pop it. Avery looked at me and asked is it okay? I told him it was fine(my thinking-Addison used words to ask Avery and Avery learned from last night and asked as well). Call me a push over.

0 comments: