Saturday, April 26, 2008

Missing Daddy


Nate left on Monday to go to Branson Mo. for work and is coming home today. He use to travel a lot when he was a rep for several outdoor companies and I was use to being home by myself or with Avery. When we decided to try for our second child we decided he needed to be home more and low and behold Bass Pro was opening a new store in Broken Arrow and Chris( a manager that use to work at Sun and Ski with Nate) was one of the managers and talked to Nate about working there(let me just say that every time Nate has made a job change it always seems like someone else(God) is placing the job right in front of him. Anyway I am now not use to Nate being gone and this year Addison is aware that he is gone. The first night without Nate Addison sat in the floor saying "My daddy, My daddy" over and over again. Through out the week Avery and Addison stand at the front door and the windows saying "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" and I have had to say not today, but today I just keep saying yes he will be here today.

0 comments: