Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Did It



Okay so I jumped the gun and went ahead and got Addison his birthday present today(his b-day is May 11th). Avery could not figure out why I got the gift when Addison was with us. I told him that Addison doesn't know when his birthday is and he has been wanting a bike and was very happy to get it and that he would be just as happy when we have his party and that he could give Addison his gift from him at the party. That seemed to be okay with him.

Anyway I got the trike at Ace Hardware and it rang up half the price:) so it was destiny. Once we were home I began to put it together and I must say I did it with in an hour(with a little halp from Avery) and Addison is very happy. Now that I will be at TCC all day tomorrow Nate will get the joy of playing with his sons on their bikes without having to put anything together.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Bike! And an early Happy Birthday to my fellow little Taurus!