The double A's(Avery and Addison) would like to announce that in Sept. 2009 they will become the triple A's.
Yes, that is right we will be adding the third and final baby to the family. Right now I am feeling fine, but the sickness usually does not start till my sixth week and last forever. I already have my phenergan called into the pharmacy. My doctor that I use has stopped delivering babies(very sad about this), so she has referred me to a new doctor. Once I go to that doctor I will update everyone and let you know how things are going.
Yes, that is right we will be adding the third and final baby to the family. Right now I am feeling fine, but the sickness usually does not start till my sixth week and last forever. I already have my phenergan called into the pharmacy. My doctor that I use has stopped delivering babies(very sad about this), so she has referred me to a new doctor. Once I go to that doctor I will update everyone and let you know how things are going.





12 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! How exciting!!!! When are you due??
Congrats, Lori!! How exciting. I'm looking forward to reading all of the updates!
Congratulations! You have to figure out what causes this!
We are thinking the very end of Aug. or the first of Sept. We will know better when I got back to the doctor.
Fun! Maybe you'll have boy, boy, girl like we did. A fun (if tiring) combination!
Congratulations!! Hopefully you won't be as sick with this one... Keep us posted! Only 3 1/2 more months for us!!!
Congratulations!!!
Well, Little Laurie it is time for a girl i would be thinking and agood name for her would Suzanne, but I know you need a A name so it could be Aunt Suzanne...lol
Love ya and congrats
Congratulations Lori! How exciting!! I will look for updates. Keep us posted!
Congratulations Lori!! That is so neat. Yea!
Congrats Lori!!! Thats so exciting!
Lori that is SO exciting! If this baby is any bit near as cute as the boys, you are in luck :) I can't wait to have another Martin baby to photograph!
Post a Comment