Today was a rough day for Nate at work. Someone has apparently been spreading rumors/lies about him(that not only hurt him,but our family as well) for some time and the lies have finally made their way to Nate.
So please say a few prayers:
That his place of employment handles the situation the way that it needs to be handled.
That the person that started them gets the help that they need.
That Nate makes it through everything with a smile on his face:)
That the people that believed the lies or did not believe the lies but choose to say nothing to him are able to say something the next time something is said about anyone.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Lies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
what the heck?? nate is like the most innocent person ever. i want to know more! keep me posted
If my lil' sis needs me to bring some whoop-ass home for the holidays, I think I can oblige that request. I realize Nate is probably more capable than I... but I thought I'd at least offer, it being the season and all. ;D
Post a Comment