Let me just start by saying that a wonderful stomach bug has blessed our house. Nate got it first last Wed. and Thur. I was next to get it Mon. and Tue. and now Addison has it. We are now just waiting on Avery to get it. Although I hope he doesn't. I know how bad I felt and I really don't want my boys to feel the same.
Once I was up at two this morning and trying so hard to go back to sleep my brain would not stop going(it also did not help that Addison was getting up every hour to throw up). I had about three different post going on in my head and now I really could not tell you any of them.
It is hard to explain to a two year old that he needs to slow down on his liquid intake. If he would slow down his tummy just might have a chance to calm down. But he is just so sad and I give into him each time.
One thing that did come to my mind early this morning is the fact that parents send their children to school sick. Which in turns causes the rest of us to get sick. I am only saying this because I happen to work at a school which has a policy of 24 hours free be it fever(100 or more), vomiting, diarrhea, .... and I know that children are sent to my class sick. So parents please think about this. A sick child is sent to your child's class and that sick child gets your well child sick not to mention that the sick child's immune system is not back up to speed, so that child will probably get sick again. Not the best thing to happen, just think if the other parent would have kept their child home your child would not be sick and their child would not get sick again. It is an ugly cycle. I know that it is hard for parents to miss work(I am on my third day now) but it is the best thing in the long run. I know that in my class to the toys are washed and sprayed with a bleach solution daily to try and cut down on all the germs not to mention all the hand washing that goes on.
Sorry went on a little rant.





1 comments:
Oh I hope you all start feeling better soon - that stomach bug went thru our place a while back. Luckily I did not get it, nor did the baby. Avery had just a touch of it - daddy got it really bad and for like a week....even my parents got it....that was some rough stuff!!!
Post a Comment