On our way home from a birthday party Avery told me that when he grows up he is not going to live with us anymore(he has said he is going to stay in this house and live with us forever until now), he is going to move to North Carolina and we can fly on a plane to visit him and his wife whenever we want and stay as long as we want. We will just have to bring a suitcase. He proceeded to ask how he will get a wife and I told him that God will help him find one. He asked how will he hear God when God is up so high. I told him that God will guide him and he will know when he finds the right girl to be his wife. I told him he could find her at school, church, college, you know just about anywhere. He told me he would wait till 2020 to get married. I told him he might need to wait a little longer he would only be 17 at the time. So he decided 2022 would be a good year. We will just have to wait and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment