Thursday, August 14, 2008

No Crying for us

Now that Avery's 1st day has come and gone I can say that neither Nate or I cried. I don't think that we were even a little sad. The only time I got just a small bit sad was at the end of the day and I was not able to pick him up(I had to work till 4:30) and the only reason that was, was because it was his first day and I wanted to be one of the first people to hear how his day went, but Nate did get to pick him up so that was good.

Avery's teacher Mrs. Arrowood said that he had a good day. Avery told us that he cried at lunch(he wanted to know when his daddy would be coming to get him). But by looking at his clothes I would say he had a great day. New shorts now have a rip in them, socks were white now they are blue. Nothing like letting the dirt tell the true story.

With this being Avery's first day of school it meant that Addison had daddy all to himself today. They started the day by drooping off Avery at school, going to get breakfast at the donut shop, going to Woodward Park, then off to the ENT(he looks good will check him in 6 months). After that it was time for lunch and nap. Wake up from nap go buy Avery a new wii game and go get Avery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things went well. Can't wait to hear all about it. But what Wii game did Avery get?!?

Lori said...

It is another Monster Truck game. Sorry I don't know the name.