Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dream Big

This is a song that I heard for the first time yesterday. I like it so I wanted to share it with you guys. The name of the group is Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand

You will have to pause my playslist at the bottom of the page to hear the song.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Lori, another Lori here! Loved the song! What is the name of the group? Cute bunch of boys!

Foudn your blog through MckMama's...

I too ama teacher and have one that just started first grade...where in the world does the time go! Look forward to reading your blog more!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I love that you have a little boy named Avery!!! I know this name has been used for females, but I just always think male when I hear it!! I LOVE the name!!!
I also like Addison - I do have a good friend who has a daughter with that name, but I really like it for a boy name!! Funny though that you have an Avery and Addison - My Avery and my friends Addison go to daycare together and are inseparable! I guess those two names are meant to be together!!!!