Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Avery's upcoming first day of school

Tomorrow is Avery's first day of school and everyone is asking me "are you going to cry?". I do not think that I will(but I could be wrong). I have been very blessed and been able to be with him at "school" during the last five years(he went to the CDC that I worked at from birth till we had Addison and after that he was always with one of us and then I went to work at the church preschool and he went there). So anyway I think that it is time for the cord to be cut(is it bad of me to say that?). I think that he will have a good time at school and make lots of new friends(he will just have to stop talking long enough, the boy talks all the time). I will blog about his first day and how we deal with it tomorrow.

0 comments: