Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Talks with Avery

Last night I was asking Avery about his day at school here is what he had to say:
Avery: You have to be 6 to eat breakfast at school.
Me: Who told you that?
Avery: The Principal.
Me: Why did she say that?
Avery: When we walked inside she asked which class and I said Mrs. A, so she said go outside.
Me: You don't need to eat breakfast at school, you eat at home and at J.J.'s. You don't need to eat three times. Who do you want to eat breakfast with?
Avery: Kylie
Avery: Oh, the Principal said that I need money.
Me: Avery you have money, we prepaid, that is how you eat lunch.
Avery: Oh
Me: You still do not need to eat three different times in the morning.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Ok - again, sounds like my Avery. He will eat ALL day if you let him!! He wants "cancakes" (pancakes), then "appledie" (applesauce), and then "schuck" (yogurt)...so we really have no idea why he calls yogurt "schuck"...