Tuesday I went back to Dr. "N" for my recheck. It was the fastest appointment I have ever had. I got the all clear to do everything that I was doing before I got pregnant. I also found out my weight(OH NO). It really was not that bad. I am six pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. But I really need to lose between fifteen and eighteen pounds. I am going to try to do that by May 2010. So Wii Fit here I come.We did not get a picture of Dr. "N" holding Asher at his birth, so I did it a month later.
Today we went for Asher's one month check-up with Dr. "T"(we love her).
Addison mowed the waiting room while we waited. Anything can become a mower.
Asher is now ten pounds fourteen ounces and twenty-one and three fourths inches. We will see you next month Dr. "T".
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Dr. "N" and Dr. "T"
Posted by Lori at 12:16 PM
Labels: Asher and Addison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment