Do you see this ever so lovely couple? Because of them I will become an aunt again, Nate will be an uncle again, and the boys will have a cousin from Nate's side of the family. Lindsey is Nate's sister and Jeremy is her husband(I am sure you could figure that out, but I just want to make things clear). New baby cousin should be coming around the end of March. Can I tell you how hard it was for me to not say anything till they made it official. I had posted about them in May but did not use their real names. If you want to read that post click here. So please continue to pray that everything goes well and as God has planned. We are so VERY EXCITED for them!!! Woo Hoo!!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Are you ready to read the Exciting News I talked about on Facebook and on Here?
Posted by Lori at 3:39 PM
Labels: Lindsey and Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment