Thursday, January 22, 2009

There is only ONE!!

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that the baby is doing well and that there is only one baby. Seeing as how I am a twin there is a higher chance that we could have had twins. The doctor also commented on how sick I was and that could mean twins as well. Not really sure how we would have handled that news, but there is only one baby. So we don't have to worry about that. I am now 8 weeks and 6 days according to the doctor and 8 weeks 5 days according to the ultrasound. So we are right on track.
We got two pictures of the baby one 2-D and one 3-D. The 2-D one looks like a chicken body with a human head(Nate was surprised that you could see the arms and legs). The 3-D one does not look normal. I think 3-D is much better when the babies are older. Anyway we will have ultrasounds done each time and he said he might be able to tell the sex the next time. We will see what happens.
He also gave me something to give me a fighting chance with this baby. This baby has been kicking my rear in the sickness department for way to long now. He gave me Zofran(I love it). Today is the best day I have had in a long time. Here is to hoping for more to come!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

So glad to hear that all is well with Baby "A" and even happier to hear that you're feeling better with the Zofran. I had to take that with this one too. I hope you continue to feel better!!