The joys of morning/all day sickness has started. It started on New Years day. I am trying to figure out what dose of phenergan I can take and still function. I think it is about half a pill. New Years day I took a whole pill(not a good day). Today we had a birthday party to go to, so I did not take any(due to how I have been on the pills the last few days) and I did semi okay. I thought I was going to have to pull the car over several times, but we made it. I go to see the new doctor on Jan the 21. I may have to ask about a different medication. I will have an ultrasound so we will be able to have a better idea of my exact due date. Everyone is telling me that I am having a girl. I really don't care, but I think it is a boy due to the sickness being the same as the past two, but who knows(well God knows). We will find out when the time comes as long as the baby decides to let us know.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I know I may have mentioned it before, but having two little boys then a baby girl in the house is super fun! (But when I was pregnant with the third, I thought I really wanted it to be another boy. So what do I know?) Hang in there with the sickness!!
Oh, the sickness is no fun at all!! Whoever called it "morning" sickness is wrong - if only... I had to move to Zofran for mine this time and it seemed to help a little. Good luck, hang in there, and we'll be praying for you and Nate and the boys.
Wow congrats on the new one.
Post a Comment