
It has been three years since I have seen my very first baby(B.J. my dog). Nate got her for me for our one year of dating anniversary. She was 11 and became very sick, so we decided to have her put down. Avery still talks about her a lot therefor Addison talks about her even though he never met her(he was born two days later). Both boys have several stuffed dogs and each one has a dalmatian named B.J. Avery doesn't do much with his anymore, but Addison takes his just about everywhere he goes.
We have new neighbors behind us and they have a dalmatian(which is a boy) and the boys think that it is B.J. I tell them no, she is not alive anymore to which Avery says she is in doggy heaven. I think that is the best place for her. I can honestly say that I am not sure I will ever love another dog as much as her. She was one of the best dogs I have had. If you want to read my post from last year you can click here.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
3 years ago today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment