As of yesterday Nate and I have been married for ten years and I look forward to many more years. I have been telling him for some time now that he was going to have to do something semi big for this, but who knew I would be with child and not feeling my best. He asked me what I wanted to do yesterday morning and I told him that we could just wait and do something in Nov. since that would be the half year mark and Asher would be out. Anyway who knows what will happen.
In other news Avery had his kindergarten graduation and zoo field trip yesterday. I did good, just a few tears came down. It is hard to believe that my first baby will be in 1st grade next year.
His teacher Mrs. "A".
Singing Grease Lighting
He was a tad disappointed that his paper was blank.
Addison also had his three year old well child check-up. Everything went well. Nate was glad to find out that Addison would not be getting any shots. Addison is 37inches and 34 pounds.
Friday, May 15, 2009
May 14th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Happy 10th Anniversary! And a Happy Birthday to Addison! Wish I could have been there for the graduation. And I must say... Avery's teacher is a helluva lot cuter than my kindergarten teacher was. Don't think teachers were allowed to be cute when I was growing up. Must of been some sort of prerequisite.
Post a Comment