Here's what has been going on in our household:
Last Wednesday. Addison and I went to the doctor, I had an ugly cough and Addison had stuff coming out of his left ear. We both were looked over and put on meds. Addison had an ear infection and walking pneumonia(he wasn't even running a fever). Nate decided to go ahead and take the day off. So he took Avery to t-ball practice and while there Avery and another child meet heads(LOTS of Blood from Avery's nose). Nate takes him to urgent care to have him checked out. Nothing is broken, just a really big nose that turned blue, yellow, and green. While they were there we were one of about 210,000 people that lost power for an hour and a half. It was kind of nice all the neighbors came out of their houses' and just hung out.
On Thursday we all went to see Dr. "N"(the baby doctor) Asher is doing well. We got a picture, but it was of his leg(not anything great to post). However I have a low lying placenta which could turn into placenta previa if we are not careful. Which could led to a c-section and early birth(as early as 36 weeks). I could handle the early birth not so sure about the c-section. Dr. "N" reminds me each time we see him that I am older(thanks I really did not think I was that old) and this is not my first pregnancy. It is however out of our hands and we are sure that God will do what is best for all of us. This is something that we will just watch at each doctor visit.
So we have all just been taking it easy. Not to say that there is a lot of things that we should be doing, but it can all wait a few more days. Can't it?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
It's been awhile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment