Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's A.....

We will be adding a baby BOY to the family. We are not sure of the name, but when we have one picked out we will let everyone know. He is doing well(mommy is still blah). Avery and Addison went with us so they got to see the baby on the screen with us.


Here are the pics from today's doctor visit:



It's a boy

5 comments:

Jason and Erin said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear what name you decide on....

Amber said...

Yeah!! You're still the queen of the house! I hope you start to feel better soon so you can start enjoying this time (as much as possible).

Catrina said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. With so many boys in the house, you need to start planning monthly pedicures and facials. You're gonna need some major pampering! :-)

Sweet Yet Sassy said...

WOW! So many boys! Congratulations. I hope you have a lot of girl friends to hang out with. :)