Sunday, February 1, 2009
Feeling better, but not the best
I have had about three different posts going on in my head since last Saturday, but have not had the energy to post them and now they seem pointless. Anyway we are still here and the boys are just as active as always. Avery had three days off of school this past week(due to ice and snow). Addison and I had two days off and Nate got to be off with us on one of these days and off with Avery on his last day. He also decided to keep Addison at home. They built a very small snowman and went sledding. Nate is such a great daddy!!!
Posted by Lori at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Love that cartoon! I mean, sorry that you feel that way but from what I hear it is so true.
Glad you enjoyed a few of the snow (ice) days!
Post a Comment