So I have a few frustrations and I am hoping to feel better after typing them out.
Here is the first:
Not sure how many of you guys know this or not, but we have been without our van for five months. You heard/read right five months. Now we have not been without two cars, because my in-laws have so graciously let us use one of their cars(Thank You!!). Anyway Nate went to check on the van on Sunday and nothing has been done to the van. Although the guy that had the van was telling us about all the different things that had been done to the van. So Nate took the van back and now it is at Firestone and will go to Honda to see about getting the doors fixed next. I called the guy several times on Sunday and actually got a hold of him on one of my tries. He told me that the guys had been working on the van and I said NO nothing had been done to the van to which he said he had lied to Nate. He needed to drop his kids off. Would I tell Nate that he was sorry and he would call back to make things right. He has yet to call, so I sent him a text message today. Not sure if he got it or not. But I hope he did and that he at least calls Nate to say sorry to him.
Here is the second:
I am so tired of not feeling well. I missed work again today. I feel like I am letting the boys and Nate down. Like I am not being a good mom or wife. I know that I was sick with the boys, but with Avery it was just me and Nate to worry about, with Addison it was just me, Nate and Avery, and now well it is all four of us and I am six years older this go around than I was the first time. Not only do I have my own children to try to be with, but I also have the twelve children at work plus my co-teacher and when I miss a day there it throws their day off as well. Anyway just frustrated with me and would like to not be sick anymore. At least we only have 26 more weeks to go. You think if it was a girl I would be sick? My personal thought is I would not be. She would test my life later on down the road, not start at the beginning. I do have to say that all of my boys are worth it!!
P.S.
Still not 100% on a name. That is a post all by it's self.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Frustrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
thinking of ya....hope life improves soon...love ya
Babe, stay strong. You are not letting me or the boys down. You are a wonderful woman, I love you more than ever.
Nate
I'm getting you a Wonder Woman t-shirt! Cause you are.
Or would you rather have a Supergirl shirt?
Call me this weekend.
Love ya sis.
Post a Comment