Thursday morning I had the great pleasure of laying in bed and just listening to Avery and Addison play and talk together. It was a great start to the day.
Avery was the first to wake about 7:00(I know they just don't sleep in any more) he went into the living room and saw Nate asleep on the couch(Nate was sick and slept there to try and keep the rest of us from getting sick. So far it worked:))which meant he could not play the wii. So he went into his bedroom instead. Addison woke shortly after and said he wanted to snuggle with me. I said sure of course. It did not last long once he heard Avery in the bedroom. So he joined him. Avery had books out and Addison wanted him to read "Big Truck and little truck"(good book),
so Avery told Addison that he could not read all of the words, but he could tell him about the pictures. After Avery read the story they played with monster trucks and just had a good time.
It was a good time to reflect on everything that I am thankful for.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Kinda wish I was there...
Not in bed with you, or with Nate on the couch, and I guess IF I was there the boys wouldn't have done that sooo.....
I'm thankful you're sharing via the blog.
Thanks Sis.
P.S. Even though I might not comment that often, I still check in everyday. ;D
Post a Comment