Avery and Addison were playing outside last night when I heard this:
Avery: Addison, oh I mean Batman come over here.
Addison: Okay.
Avery: I'm Superman your Batman.
Tonight Avery asked Nate if he could tell him an Army story, Nate said he would after dinner. I looked at Nate and no, said he wants to act out an Army story for you. Nate okay go for it Avery.
Avery: I am Lieutenant Avery and you are(pointing to Addison) Sargent Charles(Charles is Addison's middle name for those of you that might not know).
Addison was not real into playing this with Avery, so he just went about his business. Nate asked Avery if playing Army was something he did at school. Avery said no, it is what he plays at Hurricane's(Hurricane lives next door to an Army reserve).
Monday, October 20, 2008
You never know who will be at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Such funny litte boys!!! My Avery is Superman for Halloween!!!!
Could be because I'm a 'bleeding-heart, left-wing, east coast liberal' or perhaps that I'm still a fanboy (& a DC one at that!), I'd much prefer that Batman and Supes show up at my house instead of the Army.
But I do wish I could have been there to join in with the A's either night.
Post a Comment