Friday, July 18, 2008

Ear infections

12:00 am Tuesday I woke up to Avery whining around in our room saying his head hurt. I got up and felt his head, it was hot. His temp was 101.4, so we stayed home from TCC and by 8:00 that morning he acted like his good old normal self. 7:30 pm hit and so did another fever, so he stayed the first part of the day with Nate and the last half with Nana(my mom), again good during most of the day till 11:00 Wednesday night. Now the fever is 104, but I think it was more like 103 because he had been under his covers. So he got to stay home with Nate on Thursday. By now I am thinking that he must have a virus(you know the one where you spike fevers in the evening). Nate said he did just fine on Thursday, so I am thinking good he can go to TCC on Friday, but he woke me up at 2:20 on Friday morning with 103 and he threw up. So now I knew that he needed to go to the Doctor(it only took me 3 days if he had been a baby I would have taken him the first day, but you know I am now a doctor myself after having two:). He went and has an ear infection. Which he has not had since he was under the age of 1.

0 comments: