Friday, July 18, 2008

B-day Pics

Alright so I never posted any pics from the boys b-day parties, so here they are(however we did just have Avery's it was only 20 days after his b-day. We went out to eat with family the weekend of his b-day)

Addison had his at Incredible Pizza. We ate, opened gifts and played lots of games. It was a good time.



Avery had his at Bass Pro(daddy works at Bass Pro), the boys(he did invite girls, but they did not come) fished on the pond and caught a turtle and two fish. Sorry no pics of the fish I did not want to take away from any of the boys' fishing stories(the fish are always bigger in the stories than in real life). Then they ordered a dessert, opened gifts, ate their dessert, and went upstairs to shot the guns. All the boys got a shirt instead of a goody bag. I think they all had a good time.






0 comments: