Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First time for everything


Okay so I am not sure how I have gone this long without this happening to me, but it happened tonight. After a very full day(school, wee ball, pizza and playing in the back yard) the boys were in the bathtub, when Avery says I smell poop to which I say Addison had some in his diaper that is in the trash. Avery says "NO" Addison pooped in the tub. Sure enough there it was floating in the water. I made them get out let the water out and got it out of the tub(I about lost my pizza and I have been around much worse). Let me just say it was a good thing Nate had to run to Walgreen's when this happened. While I am typing this the tub is getting a bleach bath, so it will be safe for the rest of the family to use. The joys of motherhood.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! I remember the first time this happened to us and the kids SCREAMED! They didn't know what it was and were so afraid that it was going to GET them. I laughed so hard for so long! Yes...the joys of motherhood.