Today Lance and I turn 30(at least I don't have to do it by myself). It really does not bother me that I have entered a new level in the number game, because I feel like I was just in High School the other day. The only thing is I wish my body could keep up like it use to. You know-weight, tiredness, gravity taking over. No really, life is good and I am glad that I have been blessed with great family and friends.
Happy Birthday Brother!!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
30th B-Day
Posted by Lori at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lil' Sister!! Welcome to the world of Thirtysomethings! Supposedly thirty is the new twenty so keep that in mind while you're getting all those 'So you're 30... cards' today. Have a great birthday and have fun all month long. Love you.
And Happy Birthday to Lance too. Since he doesn't have any internet, I'll post that here. Twins don't mind sharing do they? ;)
Oh my goodness! YOU'RE 3O!!!
Happy Birthday!
Glad you stopped by my blog today! Great to hear from you!
We are all doing great! Hope you are too! At least now I know we can keep in touch this way! ;O)
Post a Comment