Five years ago today Avery entered into this great big world and what a blessing he has been. It is hard to believe that five years can go by so fast, but it has and how he is growing. He started out at 8 pounds 1 ounce and 20 1/2 inches long(he goes to the doctor on Tues. I will fill you in on
his stats then) and now he will be starting kindergarten in the Fall.
Side note- This will be the first time he has gone to "school" without me( I have always been in the same building with him be it TCC or the church).
Avery's B-day events:
We started last night with a trip to Toys-R-Us to pick out his gift. He started his morning out with daddy and brother by going to the donut shop and then off to TCC. We left TCC early and went swimming at Grandma and PaPa's. He took cupcakes to share and wanted to eat one before he ate his hot dog, so I let him it is his B-day you know. He decided that he wanted to stay the night and see Lindsey and Jeremy (they are driving in from Texas). Mommy was a little sad that he was not with me, but I have him all the time and it is his b-day(and I want him to make lots of memories to keep in that little head of his). Addison did not want him to stay either. He cried "my Avery, my Avery till we got to the very end of their block when we left.
I hope that you have had a GREAT Birthday!! Mommy, Daddy, and Addison love you very much!!!





1 comments:
Happy B-Day Avery!!!
Post a Comment