Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two Whole Years

Alright I have had this blog for two years as of March 21st. So here is the deal. If you read this blog than leave a comment so I that I can get to know some of the readers. But if you would please live the comment of the blog and not fb if you read it on there.

Thanks

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your blog! I love reading the stories about your boys and all the things they do to make you smile!

Anonymous said...

You know I love love love your blog. I get to find out things I would not know. Not to mention the pictures. Carol

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!

Jason and Erin said...

I totally didn't understand that post, but I do read your blog!

Starr said...

Still readin'!

Jessica said...

Reading here and on FB!

Unknown said...

You know I can't read, but I love the scratch-n-sniff portions.

Esther said...

Me me me! :) So sometimes I get waaay behind... :)