Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why does everything turn into a gun?


Avery and Addison were playing out front while I was feeding Asher and I kept seeing them walking back and forth with sticks in their hands. I went to the front door and listened to what they were saying. Avery was telling Addison when it was time to turn and walk the other way. Then they decided that was enough and began shooting the squirrels. Why does everything have to turn into a gun at this age? Have I said how much I dislike guns?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Alas, I too yearn for the days of yore, before munitions. When boys' sticks where swords and hacking, slashing, and stabbing was the order of the day. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fire imaginary canons at the passing cars.

Have a great day sis! Thanks for the posts.