Addison got to spend some time with Nate yesterday at Nate's new office(Avery was not happy when he found out. He told Addison to tell daddy the next time they go that they had to wait and go when Avery was able to go). I am pretty sure I have not shared this yet. So here it is. A week after Asher was born Nate went to work for Spaces, Design & Architecture Inc. which happens to be his dad's architecture firm. Nate starting his new job was the answer to many and I mean many prayers. That were prayed over many months even before Nate and his dad started talking about it. He no longer has to work retail hours. The boys and I are enjoying seeing more of him. I know that Nate is excited about learning and doing what he can to help the firm grow. God is good and always answers prayers even if it takes longer than you might want.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment