My heart has done several flips today. It looks to be a very good chance that Asher will come home tomorrow. He is under the bili light again, but they think he will be fine by tomorrow. We also found out some other very exciting news, but it will have to wait till the time is right. I love good news. GOD is GOOD of course he knew all along that this is how things were suppose to be. We just had to have faith.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
My heart is joyful for you. Can't wait to hear the other good news!
what is the "other news" I wanna know!!! so glad to hear about asher!
I've been thinking about you and your newest addition. Glad to finally hear that everything is going to turn out even better. Chase had an incident somewhat like this when he was 3 weeks old (airlifted from Tulsa Regional to St. Francis).
Thanks for keeping us informed. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Thinking of you!!! Asher is a cutie!!
Post a Comment