My mom is a great woman, mom, nana, friend and I am sure daughter, sister and wife(although you would have to ask her mom, siblings, and husband) She does not know that I am putting this on my blog, but I don't think she will mind and if she does I am sorry.
A few weeks ago my mom found out that she has breast cancer. They found it early. It was not there last year, so that is good news. She is going to have a lumpectomy on Friday the 10th and will follow that with six weeks of radiation. I know that God is going to take care of her and give her the support that she needs, but I would like to ask that you keep her in your prayers.
Sorry mom that is the best picture I have.





2 comments:
Praying!
man lori, you guys got a lot on your plate! Keep us posted, Im praying for her!
Post a Comment