Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doctor Appointment


Today we had our 28 week appointment with Dr. "N". He said that everything looks good, no kidney dilation. Asher is once again in the breech position. I do believe that he will move again since we still have 11 weeks to go. Dr. "N" gave us a date that he will induce, however I am still holding out hope that Asher will come earlier than that date. I also had the pleasure of drinking the orange drink and getting my blood drawn for my glucose test. They said they would only call if I needed to test again. I did fine with Avery and Addison, so I am hoping that everything goes well with this test.


Side note: I have now been blessed with restless leg syndrome and there is nothing that can be done for it, so if anyone has any safe methods of helping/dealing with it please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the restless legs only during pregnancy? I've heard of it but don't really know what it is.

Lori said...

For me it has only been during this pregnancy. But it can happen to anyone. However the meds that they give for it can not be taken during pregnancy.