We have had the first name picked out for a while now, but I did not want to say/type it till we had the full name picked out. We were between three names for the middle name. Thomas(Nate's paternal grandma's maiden name) William(Nate's maternal grandfather's middle name) and Michael(after Nate's dad). I decided that Nate could pick out the middle since I really liked the first name. So Nate finally decided on the middle name. His name is Asher Michael.
All three of the boys have a family name in their name:
Avery Nathaniel: Avery is my paternal grandma's maiden name and Nathaniel is after Nate.
Addison Charles: Addison I just liked and Charles is my maternal grandfather's middle name.
Asher Michael: Asher I just liked and Michael after Nate's dad.
So there you have it. You can now call him by name if you would like.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
His Name has been Decided!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i love it!!!
unOh I love the name!!! And of course I love Avery too!!! I like that it's a family name for you. For me, I just liked it!!!
Post a Comment