Just an FYI this post may be more of a ramble and may not be all that clear, but the main thing is that my friend is in need of prayers from everyone!!
I have a very good friend that is going through a very rough day today. I have written before about this friend here. Today this friend and their spouse are telling their children that one of them will not be living at their house anymore. They are not to the point of divorce yet, this is just a separation to try and figure things out.
One of them has gone against one of God's commandments, which is the main reason for this. Now I am not saying that the other one is perfect by any means. Marriage in not a piece of cake and the one that did not go against God knows this and wants to work things out. However the other is not to that point yet.
As much as I would like to go over and set the other one straight to let them see what I see and how much pain is being brought into this family, it is not my place and all I can do is pray that God gives both of them the strength, love, and support they need to get through this time in their lives. Anyway the whole family needs prayers.
So if you don't mind keeping this family in your prayers I appreciate it and I am sure that they will too.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Hard day
Posted by Lori at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I will pray for them. I know it has to be tough on them as well as the kids involved.
Post a Comment