
This week is spirit week at Avery's School and tomorrow is 80's day and I have no clue what to dress him in.
I have thought of Jams(the shorts) and parachute pants, so I called mom to see if by chance she had saved any of my brothers' clothes. No luck. So if you guys have any ideas please let me know.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
80's Day
Posted by Lori at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yuppie. Dress him in a polo shirt, turn up the collar and make sure his jeans are rolled up at the bottom. If you can find some penny loafers that would be... well, Awesome!
Oh how fun!!!! But wow does that make me feel old! What happened to celebrating the 50's?? I am not ready for our kids to start dressing 80's for fun.... I mean, those were my childhood years!!!
Post a Comment