Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nicknames

I have to say that we really do not have nicknames for the boys. Yes, we call them all "brother" or "brothers" at times and I do refer to them as "The Triple A's" on the blog, facebook, and on cards, but we don't call them that. All that being said. Addison has started calling Asher "Ash" and Avery "Av". Really where did he hear that. It drives me crazy. I have not said anything to him I am hoping he will stop calling them this soon. I wonder what he would say if we started calling him "Ad" or "Addy". You don't have to worry he will not be called either one of those names.

In other news:
Asher is now five months weights 18 lbs and has his two front bottom teeth cutting through his gums. He is also sitting all by himself for about 30 to 45 seconds.

Avery and Addison will both be playing baseball this spring. Avery will be coach pitch. All I can say is please say a little pray. He is already worried about getting three strikes. Addison will be playing wee ball. Oh the fun times that will be had.
Yes I have been MIA for the last month and have some post that I am going to try to back date that way I can get them into the blog book using Blurb.

0 comments: