Asher received several blankets once he was born. However there are a few that he has not had the chance to enjoy. Because he has a brother named Addison that is a blanket thief. Addison has taken over ownership of the light blue blanket. I must say it is very soft and fluffy. Addison tried to take the other blanket as well, but I did not let him. He has one that is almost just like it. Here is the conversation that we had when he tried to take it.
Me: Addison where are you going with the blanket?
Addison: To my room.
Me: That blanket is for Asher.
Addison: But I need it.
Me: Go get your doggy blanket.
Addison: But I don't have one with mice on it.
Me: They are porcupines, not mice.
Addison starts to walk away with the blanket.
Me: Addison brother needs that blanket to cover up with. Go put it in his bed.





1 comments:
Porcupines or mice...he didn't have on like that LOL I just love the way kids think!
Post a Comment